Thursday, June 26, 2008

Contest Time!


Because I am evil and because I believe lace-knitting misery deserves company, I invite you to enter a drawing for 2 sneaky little balls of KARABELLA GOSSAMER in a particularly devious shade of purple.

OCEAN BREEZES recommends KARABELLA GOSSAMER as the yarn of choice for the SEA FOAM scarf and we all know how that ended up for me. Maybe you'll be luckier. Probably you're a better lace-knitter than yours truly. Definitely we'll be dying to see the results.

Just send me an email right here with KG in the subject header and I'll announce the winner on Monday morning.

Beware, knitters: ahead lies a giant frog pond!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Hoping the number generator will smile upon me. I have been looking for some new lace yarn.

It is very pretty.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Nicole said...

It is so very pretty. And new lace yarn is always a good thing!

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pawning off your bad luck yarn. Tsk, tsk.

But....pretty! Toss me into the contest pool! My UFO's are lonely.

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I threw my name in the hat. It's lovely yarn and I haven't tinked back mohair in a while. :) Besides I have a soft spot for lace yarn.

2:08 PM  
Blogger KnittyGirl said...

I couldn't enter :( I couldn't get link to work!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home