Tuesday, June 03, 2008

CASTING SPELLS: trailer, cover copy, and excerpt

I'm delighted to present the trailer for my November book! (You can find an excerpt on my website if you're interested. It's listed under Sneak Peek.) Actual kntting content and a new contest later. Enjoy!

NOTE: Yes, I changed it to the YouTube version because the other one wouldn't stop playing on my machine and if I felt like I was being pecked to death by ducks, I can only imagine how you must've been feeling! My apologies!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Put the needles down - this is a definite read!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Nancy Herkness said...

I can vouch for CASTING SPELLS being a definite read--I got a sneak peek at the manuscript and loved every page of it. It's funny, romantic, magical and spooky. You guys will LOVE it!

3:39 PM  
Blogger kshotz said...

OMG--This looks SOOOO good...can't wait! (Nov. 4 is my grandmother's birthday, she'll be 91 yrs. old!)

Kim

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how fun! I can't wait to read it. Can we pre-order?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Janet Spaeth said...

November is waaaay too far away!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home